stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I'm righteous if I so desire
until I reveal my worth
and take to myself
what was denied from me
I stalked them in their celebrations
I delved into their words
I aimed at the highest of the high
and decided it's mine to take

I allways wanted to visit Paris but I couldnt cause of the visa thingies.It was so difficult to get a visa for any EU country.But now :Smokin:

Don't you guys have Thailand-like climate with the monsoon in the summer and awesome weather in December-March?

Yes, we have a rainy season from about june to august, where it rains very frequently. And about december to march, depends on what you call awesome weather(they call it winter here, and it's from november to feb). It's about 26 degrees during day and 16 at nights...

Why go north? :D Paris seems kinda cool though :) Wacken Open Air + a last minute sun trip for us. Croatia seems awesome. If that doesn't work out, perhaps Greece.

Go to Greece.I go to Croatia/Turkey/Greece almost every year and I suggest Greece.Tasos is fucking great.Other than Paris,if I manage to save some money im going to find some cheap arrangement for Greece or Italy in students organisation.

Go to Greece.I go to Croatia/Turkey/Greece almost every year and I suggest Greece.Tasos is fucking great.Other than Paris,if I manage to save some money im going to find some cheap arrangement for Greece or Italy in students organisation.

I've been to Turkey 4529843298493 times and it's nothing special really. Croatia's islands outside Makarska seem super beautiful though.

Yes,Makarska,Istra and islands are all right,but avoid Dubrovnik cause it full of tourists and mostly older ones.I definitely suggest Istra.More precisely town Rovinj.Croatia has some great wines so in case you are going there dont forget to try it.