stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

:)

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.

I was there in 2006 or something.Hvar is great and in August full of Italians but too expensive for me.(but i dont think it would be expensive for you) Avoid Old Town cause its more for families and go to town Hvar cause nightlife is much better there.Trust me,you wont regret anyway :)

Is this the holy thing to see?
Is this the land that sun shines
Above the Heaven?
Hear those children's desperate cries:
Oh - children do they cry?
Do they hear their fathers' sigh?
Is this the fertile place to be?
Is this the land that sprouts
Green reach gardens?
Hear those souls' flickering cries!
Do they beg?
Do they smile?