stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

:)

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.

:)

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.

I was there in 2006 or something.Hvar is great and in August full of Italians but too expensive for me.(but i dont think it would be expensive for you) Avoid Old Town cause its more for families and go to town Hvar cause nightlife is much better there.Trust me,you wont regret anyway :)

Okay. Thanks for the tips :) Hvar looks pretty awesome. Have you been on Brac as well? The water there looks very snorkling worthy :)

Can the old hags shut the fuck up about their problems at home, the first fucking thing I have to listen to when i come to work is their constant complaints about their fucking kids and husbands, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WORK!¤!"#¤¤%

Oh, and the fanaticly religios bastard we hired before, that I talked about a few months ago, is driving everybody insane, talk about controllfreak, he keep messing with everybody elses work.
We are flooded with work, and even though our teamleader has said we need to keep the cases short, he keeps promising everybody more than we can handle every day, it makes me fucking sick.
He acts like hes jeesus of the computerworld, he have to fix EVERYTHING and teach EVERYBODY everything he knows (thats not much though).
And he constantly turns off my music in the workshop, the fucktard.
Thankfully, hes beeing "kicked" in 5 months, if hes still alive by then, the fucking sheep.

Damn I love my work sometimes. :erk:

Okay. Thanks for the tips :) Hvar looks pretty awesome. Have you been on Brac as well? The water there looks very snorkling worthy :)

If you are talking about Brač i havent been there so i cant tell :erk:
I guess Croatia is good for vacation no matter where you go but I used to go there for 2 or 3 times every year so i got used on it.