stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I fucking hate geometry. I'll do it. And I have no idea about electrolaugoj shit, but I'll do your test too. Looks like I'm going to do some travelling, get my fucking essay done!

I loved Geometry in High School, was taking design. What curse are you taking for having Geometry? Both of you fockas.

Is it about drawing on a paper the projection of how you see the object from different angles and the shadows it creates?

well i'm guessing since you're in germany, german class to you is like english to me...? if that's the case, i kick ass at english. you would just have to translate it :lol:

@scavneck, i don't have trouble with that kind of stuff, i find that easy. just all of the formula's and that shit fuck with me

oh my. a lotta postin' going on. guess i gotta post too. OMGZ

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.

The scary part of all of this.... When I joined this forum a couple years back stefan was only at about 8,000 posts.... Seriously

I've made around 550 posts in the time it took Stefan to make about 7000.

Holy FUCK

I sick of bands that don't pay me after I make them artwork because (and this is all of their excuses) they're in the process of buying recording equipment... I could sue their fucking asses, and I would if it wouldn't cost more to get a layer than what I was being payed to begin with. If you are in a band, don't treat the album artist that way please. Especially if you signed a fucking contract.

The scary part of all of this.... When I joined this forum a couple years back stefan was only at about 8,000 posts.... Seriously

I've made around 550 posts in the time it took Stefan to make about 7000.

Holy FUCK

The key is too limit thyself. I joined a year or so before Stefan and I'm still not at 1000 posts :)

Tho I'm working on it by posting meaningless shit about my own post-count. Well, no one is perfect.

Next time ask money in advance.. or half of it heh. You could sue them and say you didn't get the money for the meds and then their parents will have to pay a big bill for all the suffering it cost you haha.