stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

hahahaha! I love things that are lost in translation.......I hear there's a lot of that in Polish (the next language I'm going to learn)

I can't believe this thread ALREADY has 5 stars....

I hate survivor threads, they are kinda useless anyway. People usually interprete them the wrong way. Fun to see how long it takes before someone snaps though. :)

What annoys me is that some people doesnt relly vote on what they think is the least good song, but continues to vote on the one that got most votes allready just to get it out of the way to save their favourite, thus it fails so miserably.

yup.. tactical voting is a bit gay for sure. but it's still good fun methinks. people's opinions change + that the new record could change the results a bit. also, the band will get their orders to play Behest, Treasonous and Hades Rising from the new one on the next gig straight from the fans.

Well, that band should absolutely not choose songs on a survivour-thread since the results are so fucked up anyway. Its better to make some kind of popularity thread instead, like vote on your top3 favs or something.

How 'bout this:

1. At The Behest of Their Death
2. So You Die
3. Weak Aside
4. Treasonous
5. Outnumbering The Day
6. The Soulcollector
7. Ominous Bloodvomit (with the first UH scream, fuck it otherwise)
8. Hades Rising
9. Bastard Son of God
10. Ways To The Grave
11. Mouth of Empty Praise (with the weirdo mummy sounds.. after that enkore)

----

12. Mock The Cross
13. Cry My Name
14. Blood Vortex

that would be SICK