stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

CoB sucks as much as anyone involved in that fucked up thread anyways. :)

They certainly do not suck :erk: they're all talented musicians (except maybe Henkka :p (bass)). You can't say they "suck" just because you don't like them.

-[chop]-;7954340 said:
:lol: i know!!! now we wont see Nikkie post for a year or something....

Apparently Nick didn't delete them because he thought it was too lulz :lol:

So much win :lol:

2eekllz.jpg

:rolleyes:

They certainly do not suck :erk: they're all talented musicians (except maybe Henkka :p (bass)). You can't say they "suck" just because you don't like them.

haha, their last album is a joke, their frontman is a joke, their lyrics are a joke, their whole music is a joke... I like some of their old tunes but, today's CoB, is one fucken big big big joke.

:)

Apparently Nick didn't delete them because he thought it was too lulz :lol:

So much win :lol:

:lol:!!! that is so mean and yet so awesome!!! on the whole COB thing going on here...i like the old albums more then the new ones...the new ones doesn't suck tho...some good songs here and there....

haha, their last album is a joke, their frontman is a joke, their lyrics are a joke, their whole music is a joke... I like some of their old tunes but, today's CoB, is one fucken big big big joke.

:)

They might be a joke to you but that doesn't change the fact that they're good musicians.

-[chop]-;7954537 said:
:lol:!!! that is so mean and yet so awesome!!! on the whole COB thing going on here...i like the old albums more then the new ones...the new ones doesn't suck tho...some good songs here and there....

:lol: that was awesome. I used to love CoBOT when something like that happened almost every day :lol:

we are having a flame war over cob

:lol: you really need to lurk more. This is nowhere near a flamewar.