stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

-[chop]-;7954559 said:
:lol: me too...but now days it pretty much sucks...

Yeah, it's the newfags' fault crying to the mods about every little thing. I don't post there anymore...I only posted on that thread because Codi told me about his post :lol:

haha, their last album is a joke, their frontman is a joke, their lyrics are a joke, their whole music is a joke... I like some of their old tunes but, today's CoB, is one fucken big big big joke.

:)

i agree, i kinda liked them just as i was getting into death metal and black metal (althouhg i asnt into trve BM yet), but then when iheard bloodrunk i immediatly moved to not liking them, that album was a turd, so generic, nothing catchy at all

and happy birthday Nik :), hope its a good one

lol black metal. 90% of it sucks, not to mention the little outfits :lol: If you thought CoB's a joke, take a look at those black metal fags first.

lol... I don't like most of the black metal bands either, dark funeral and that's it... but you have to be kidding me if you think that CoB is less ridiculous than a black metal band.

10qb21az5.jpg

I take abbath over this fag anytime :lol:

lol... I don't like most of the black metal bands either, dark funeral and that's it... but you have to be kidding me if you think that CoB is less ridiculous than a black metal band.

10qb21az5.jpg

I take abbath over this fag anytime :lol:

I don't know why I'm defending CoB but...That picture was taken in halloween when Alexi and a few friends dressed up like those 80's hair metal bands.

Good try though.

Aaaanyway, back to the random shit:

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RtB1i7Fdxz4&feature=related[/ame]

Ouch :lol:

I know, and that makes things even worse, 5 extremely talented musicians with some serious lack of imagination, how is that they can't write one single decent song? wtf?!

I know, and that makes things even worse, 5 extremely talented musicians with some serious lack of imagination, how is that they can't write one single decent song? wtf?!

It's Alexi's fault, he writes most, if not all the music. The first 3 albums were amazing, but they went downhill from there in my opinion.