stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I thought it was finished already :) more details... wow!

Hahah, hell no, the entire body is completely unfinished. Only has the most basic tones on it. Also, the background hasn't even been touched.

I'm flattered that you thought the sketchy portions were done, though. ;)
Basically, imagine the level of finish on the face and apply it to the whole thing...that is what it will look like when done.

-D

Dusty, do you use paints or do you do it all on the computer? I've seen people do amazing paintings on photoshop using their tablets, but it never looks as goos as using real paints first, then scan the image and enhance it on photoshop. That's what Dan Seagrave does and his work turns out amazing, and the quality of his work is very similar to yours.

Completely photoshop, but over the years I have been taking great lengths to get the "painterly" look down. I hate things that look too photoshoppy, so I use a lot of custom brushes to mimic real paint. It also helps that I have traditional paint experience.

-D

Hahah, hell no, the entire body is completely unfinished. Only has the most basic tones on it. Also, the background hasn't even been touched.

I'm flattered that you thought the sketchy portions were done, though. ;)
Basically, imagine the level of finish on the face and apply it to the whole thing...that is what it will look like when done.

-D

My undies are wet...