stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Yup, both games.
Now I'm working on Wii games, though. ;)

Economic climate did not allow me to continue working on more FEAR games.
But that's okay...now I model crayons ov doom!

Awesome. I'm studying computer games design right now :) completed my first semester and starting the second one tomorrow :D

When I'm old and wise and all that, I will work with games too. Translate them.:oops: Well, I hope so.

And I managed to pull a muscle in my neck while I was asleep, so now I can't fucking move my head, and woke up with my hand printed on my leg. Whut.

When I'm old and wise and all that, I will work with games too. Translate them.:oops: Well, I hope so.

And I managed to pull a muscle in my neck while I was asleep, so now I can't fucking move my head, and woke up with my hand printed on my leg. Whut.

I've done that so many times :lol: Once I pulled a muscle in my neck why lifting weights...that killed me :lol: Massaging helps a lot, and make sure you keep it warm.

I've done that so many times :lol: Once I pulled a muscle in my neck why lifting weights...that killed me :lol: Massaging helps a lot, and make sure you keep it warm.

Well I did it in my sleep. No idea how I managed to do that, although it might have been due to what I dreamt:lol:
*Everyone's going to think I'm insane now*
I dreamt I was to meet the people from this forum and a few friends in London, to see Valkyrie in the cinema, but the whole city was flooded, and when I finally reached it (after drowning 2 times:lol:) the movie had just ended, and so I flew (I had wings, yeah) to Slovenia instead. :loco:

I gave up on being a game designer, 6 years of college... Plus my capabilities with programs and even simple encoding are not high. Maybe Dusty could be my teacher