stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

^^^
picard-facepalm.jpg

I have 8gigs of ram

So I got pulled over with expired insurance and lost my license. 5000+ in fines and no way to work so I'm going to lose my job and with my debt ill also lose my home. This is just the latest of a long series of fucked up things, all very bad. Its almost unbelievable how many crazy and expensive things can happen in a week and a half... I may be living outside soon and that's no exaggeration :(. All because a cop was being a huge asshole and intentionally inspected my whole car looking for more fines to give me until he had enough to take me off the road permanently...

So I got pulled over with expired insurance and lost my license. 5000+ in fines and no way to work so Im going to lose my job and with my debt ill also lose my home. This is just the latest of a long series of fucked up things, all very bad. Its almist unbelievable how many crazy and ecpensive things can happen in a week and a half... I may be living outside soon and thats no exaggeration :(. All because a cop was being a hufe asshole and intentionally inspected my whole car looking for more fines to give me until he haf enough to take me off the road permanently...

If it gets bad, you can move here and live with me :p

So I got pulled over with expired insurance and lost my license. 5000+ in fines and no way to work so Im going to lose my job and with my debt ill also lose my home. This is just the latest of a long series of fucked up things, all very bad. Its almist unbelievable how many crazy and ecpensive things can happen in a week and a half... I may be living outside soon and thats no exaggeration :(. All because a cop was being a hufe asshole and intentionally inspected my whole car looking for more fines to give me until he haf enough to take me off the road permanently...

No lie, I would of killed him right there if I knew those would be the consequences.

tha sucks Caleb. maybe you can get some sort of appeal on the fine? try to delay untill you get your stuff together?