stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I hate waiting for songs to be released. I am working on 2 EP's that are like on the fucking verge of release and now I have to wait for mixing/mastering process, when I have these demo versions I want to share! It would be bad to share before it's ready but fuck it sucks waiting! Pretty psyched about the Death/Doom thing, and my own band here isn't too far from a release either.

Also...

There is a package with a big picture of a cookie on it laying on my desk. I keep seeing it out of the corner of my eye and thinking "Woah sweet! A Cookie!" Then I realize it is just a picture and I feel disappointed... Is this how a cat feels when it see's itself in the mirror?

I hate waiting for songs to be released. I am working on 2 EP's that are like on the fucking verge of release and now I have to wait for mixing/mastering process, when I have these demo versions I want to share! It would be bad to share before it's ready but fuck it sucks waiting! Pretty psyched about the Death/Doom thing, and my own band here isn't too far from a release either.

lol, tell me about it :p

Hello all,
new to the forum. Seemed like the best place to start. Here's a random thought for the day.... who thinks that if we had the money and the ability to send everyone on earth in to space, and have them see the earth as one whole community of people as opposed to countries with different but ultimately pointless differences, we'd have a chance at world peace?
Whilst you contemplate - we've just finished recording this years new album. Check out a trailer and a vid here:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SABbOGIE2u0&list=UUqYmwcGM4MUuD8KI2KbfOxw&index=2[/ame]

Oh, and Belac... let us know when yours is finished. Mixing / mastering is a pain in the arse isn't it?! Good luck with it dude!

Boss Keloid

Hello all,
new to the forum. Seemed like the best place to start. Here's a random thought for the day.... who thinks that if we had the money and the ability to send everyone on earth in to space, and have them see the earth as one whole community of people as opposed to countries with different but ultimately pointless differences, we'd have a chance at world peace?
Whilst you contemplate - we've just finished recording this years new album. Check out a trailer and a vid here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SABbOGIE2u0&list=UUqYmwcGM4MUuD8KI2KbfOxw&index=2

Oh, and Belac... let us know when yours is finished. Mixing / mastering is a pain in the arse isn't it?! Good luck with it dude!

Boss Keloid

World peace is not metal! :mad:

So i was hanging out with Daniel tonight after the show and he said that bloodbath will play 2-3 songs on the last show of the US tour. Like last time.