stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

when i looked it up i thought it meant degradable. and i was like yes in fact my father puts bananas in his garden for compost and enrich the soil ^_^.

and then we'll be all like

Space_Marines_codex_cover.jpg

In the grim darkness of the far future there is only war! :kickass:

I hate Google+ and all the bullshit it makes obscure. Google in general is driving me nuts lately, I don't even use it for searches anymore. My Google + keeps wanting to connect directly to all my other profiles and sites which is bullshit.

Yeah it's just great when people you don't want to associate with online can just add themselves to your Google + and suddenly have access to half my online content and information whether I want them to or not. And like Facebook it makes it complicated to completely remove myself from it without losing things on seperate sites that USED TO BE unrelated and have been bought by Google, now I have to sacrifice them as well to get out of Google's grip.

It's hard to believe it used to be such a super simple and to the point search engine.

thats why i never signed up for it. it sounds terrible. its like how youtube is shit now with all these ads and garbage you have to constantly sit through

Stupid thing is I never wanted the account, youtube forced me into it way back. I had a perfectly good Youtue account and eventually Google took over and forced it into my gmail account and that came with Google +

firefox + adblock = problem solved :) i never see any ads on youtube, or any other site for that matter

haha now thats actually something worth switching for

but then i wont be able to meet singles in my local town looking to hook up.
or meet russian women looking for greencards.