stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Do we still have a boobs thread?

na they closed it down twice, we got a non nude but no ones committing to it as we all lost a shit ton of posts

i'm assuming that this forum's "boob thread" was shut down for the same reason as all the one's on the other forums, which was people posting nipples

i'm reasonably sure if we keep the pictures PG-13 we should be allowed to keep the "non-nude" thread that we have now

i'm assuming that this forum's "boob thread" was shut down for the same reason as all the one's on the other forums, which was people posting nipples

i'm reasonably sure if we keep the pictures PG-13 we should be allowed to keep the "non-nude" thread that we have now

Nipples and a whole lot more. I think everybody here died a little inside when they shut them down :(

You guys ever text a girl and talk to her then after about a few months you run out of things to talk about? Like you have exhausted every thing to make conversation over to where its bouts of awkward silence.

sometimes theres just nothing to say. have to decide if this is a person you just have nothing in common with or if its just nothing to say :p..

ive known my girlfriend for like 5 years, even when we werent going out we still talked every day. but sometimes theres still nothing to say :lol:

You guys ever text a girl and talk to her then after about a few months you run out of things to talk about? Like you have exhausted every thing to make conversation over to where its bouts of awkward silence.

Yeah sometimes there isnt much to say. I guess you have to find current happenings to keep to topics and conversation going. Also it depends how awkward the silence is, I have a close female friend (really gotta change that dynamic now that I think about it) that sometimes we just hang out and maybe watch something in relative silence. Yet we are still having a good time. Some people that would be uncomfortable