stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

:lol: being an introvert i spend much of my day in silence. ive been playing borderlands 1 and 2 with my girlfriend most evenings for the past few months. weve made a ton of progess, neither of us have a microphone, so conversation is somewhat minimal. but that doesnt mean it isnt fun day in and day out ^_^. were always looking for new games to play, and in person we talk about them (and regular stuff too).

i suppose the point i was trying to make was sometimes you have nothing to say to a person at the moment, and sometimes you have nothing to say at all. to me thats the difference between people i actively hang out with, and poeple i make no effort towards until they eventually stop trying to force a friendship :lol:

one time a guy i know asked me what i was up to. said i was gonna take the bus to the bank and then head home. id spoken to him in class a few times, but we really had nothing at all in common. he was like ah ill give you a drive :). ok sure sounds decent i guess if youre heading that way too. next thing i know im at his girlfriends house meeting the dog they bought together and planning a trip to the mall so she can shop with us (yeah wtf i just need to go to the bank). when we got to the bank hours later, i literally jumped out of the car and ran away. (well, ran around the building and then went into the bank, took the back way out and caught a bus soon after)

im like a fox when it comes to friendship, not really interested but ill give it a go sometimes. run at me with your hands waving and ill scare right away :lol:, also may or may not have rabies.

:lol: being an introvert i spend much of my day in silence. ive been playing borderlands 1 and 2 with my girlfriend most evenings for the past few months. weve made a ton of progess, neither of us have a microphone, so conversation is somewhat minimal. but that doesnt mean it isnt fun day in and day out ^_^. were always looking for new games to play, and in person we talk about them (and regular stuff too).

i suppose the point i was trying to make was sometimes you have nothing to say to a person at the moment, and sometimes you have nothing to say at all. to me thats the difference between people i actively hang out with, and poeple i make no effort towards until they eventually stop trying to force a friendship :lol:

one time a guy i know asked me what i was up to. said i was gonna take the bus to the bank and then head home. id spoken to him in class a few times, but we really had nothing at all in common. he was like ah ill give you a drive :). ok sure sounds decent i guess if youre heading that way too. next thing i know im at his girlfriends house meeting the dog they bought together and planning a trip to the mall so she can shop with us (yeah wtf i just need to go to the bank). when we got to the bank hours later, i literally jumped out of the car and ran away. (well, ran around the building and then went into the bank, took the back way out and caught a bus soon after)

im like a fox when it comes to friendship, not really interested but ill give it a go sometimes. run at me with your hands waving and ill scare right away :lol:, also may or may not have rabies.

Now more than ever I picture you escaping through vents Half-life style.

Random Person : Oh hi Niki what's up?
Niki : Just sitting here having long hair
Random Person : Oh Cool so you wanna hang out?
Niki : Look, it's the Queen of Canada! *points at fat black lady*
Random Person : huh???
Niki : *Escapes through vent*