stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Stefan and Jocke san, do you know of a new DM band called The Curse? They opened for Hypocrisy yesterday, awesome stuff but they arent listed on MA yet. Supposedly some kind of "superband" with members from other bands.
The baseplayer/singer was fucking awesome on stage.

BASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASSBASS

images

Swedish lesson time pay attention!

"Jag är bakfull"

"I have a hangover"

:(

Jag är inte bakfull. jag behöver en liv.

ett liv? en liv?

what about Jag har en bakfull? or does the tense of bakfull need to change because Jag är bakfull actually means I am/are hungover?

This hurts my head and i don't even have a bakfull :p

Jag är inte bakfull. jag behöver en liv.

ett liv? en liv?

what about Jag har en bakfull? or does the tense of bakfull need to change because Jag är bakfull actually means I am/are hungover?

This hurts my head and i don't even have a bakfull :p

Very good my young padawan but you cannot speak Swedish yet!

It should be "ett liv" and "en bakfylla" :)

Stefan and Jocke san, do you know of a new DM band called The Curse? They opened for Hypocrisy yesterday, awesome stuff but they arent listed on MA yet. Supposedly some kind of "superband" with members from other bands.
The baseplayer/singer was fucking awesome on stage.

The Baseplayer/singer and one of the guitarists played in Kaamos, which is pretty similar in sound to this new band :)

(i play world of warcraft with said guitarist btw lulz, met him a few times irl - friendly guy, he is the bald one of the axeplayers)

Last edited by a moderator:
actually i think that does make sense now. Hangover V's hungover. We would say "i am hungover" and "to be hungover", but then use "a hangover" or "i have a hangover". So i see the difference in use of bakfull or bakfylla. that was very useful! thanks :D

But in the last post i was actually meaning the use of jaha! they say it all the time in the lessons. So i was wondering if it was like someone learning australian english, and being taught to say G'day. its very rare to actually hear an aussie say that.

Gurra: Cool thanks! Dont they have anything to show yet or why dont they excist on the net?

Jocke: Oh, I missed your answer, drunken post :D They sound similar to Kaamos, they were awesome live, despite worse sound they were better than Overtorture who got pretty generic after a few tracks.