stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

It was just a description, dunno why I even felt the need to describe it. But how would you describe it?
The new one is much more pop that rock imo.

lol you just sounded so official about it, I thought that was what they actually labeled themselves as. The name sounded funny to me

anyone watching the hannibal series? it's awesome

Yes, I actually started it and put it on hold until more episodes came out so I could watch a bunch in a row. I'm only 3 episodes in but so far it's pretty damn good. They really nailed the characters the way they were originally written. Anthony Hopkins portrayal of Hannibal is iconic but seriously, you could just walk up to him in the food libraries (or grocery store if you prefer) and instantly be like "yeah that guy is a serial killer". Hannibal is supposed to be calculating and unassuming. I'm probably going to get caught up sometime this week.

Listen to Idolatrine and say "This is metal". :erk:

You can say that about single tracks off of hundreds of albums otherwise listed as metal. Outside influence muddling the mixture doesn't remove the genre tag, not that it really matters.

i liked ghosts first album. made myself sick of it, never got into the second one (heard twice i think).

i wanted to see hannibal, the guy who plays him in the series said he wanted to portray himself as lucifer, something bound to humans, but can never really exist as one.

You can say that about single tracks off of hundreds of albums otherwise listed as metal. Outside influence muddling the mixture doesn't remove the genre tag, not that it really matters.

"listen to harvest from blackwater park lol" :)

i wanted to see hannibal, the guy who plays him in the series said he wanted to portray himself as lucifer, something bound to humans, but can never really exist as one.

that's a pretty accurate description of his acting in the show tbh, mads mikkelsen <3