stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Girlfriend's mom is on a weird bender where she's insisting on buying us ^2.5k dollars worth of furniture, including 3 new HD TVs.

I'm all for new stuff, but I'm not sure how I feel about this tbh.

That seems like a big change from her...

I get 2 TVs for you and Carley cars, but where would the third go? One serving as a computer monitor?

Trying out the new Ghost album to see what all the hype is about. So far the degree of hype seems a little much, it doesn't seem so fantastic that the whole metal world should be raving about it like they are.

Trying out the new Ghost album to see what all the hype is about. So far the degree of hype seems a little much, it doesn't seem so fantastic that the whole metal world should be raving about it like they are.

+1 :erk:

Most of you know I am doing this online dating thing. I started talking to a girl that enjoys Star Wars. So I told her that I wanted to put my proton torpedo in her thermal exhaust port.

:lol:!! If she responds to that in a positive way, you must keep her

+1 :lol:

show her your lightsabre

and then force fuck her

:erk:

53d.jpg

You suck. No its not Metal. Its occult pop-rock. Album of the year no doubt.

How can we not call it metal? The two most blatant influences are Mercyful Fate and BoC. While the new album does have some earlier pop influences as well, it doesn't through those other influences to the way side.

Anywho, I do enjoy the new album. Its not one of my top albums or anything, but I enjoy it. Tis all about being cool with planting ones tongue in their cheek.