stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

no one goes hard like me :D. in reality these are all fairly rare and with 6 months to a few years between each one.

I mean, most of my stories are with dealing with other drunks while drunk. The only thing 'out of character' I do when I get too drunk is carry my friends around. For whatever reason I just get the urge to carry people. :err:

ive got some good stories lol. i only started drinking at 19 (27 now...i think. EDIT: fuck lol, im actually only 26) haha.

first time i got wasted was on jack daniels. i ended up racing someone, well i thought i was. turned out they said GO and i was off like a shot...the other guy just stood and laughed. they found me in a snowbank, i forget where i woke up, but it wasnt home.

i got shitfaced at a friends wedding and danced like a crazy man with his aunt (imagine a 50 year old woman twerkin on me....actually dont please). next morning i promptly threw up. it was orange at first and then a very very deep black.

went to a lodge in the woods. all of us found instruments (me on tha motha fuckin accordion) and wrote a bunch of songs all titled "the man from isreal". i ended up drinking jack daniels (that piece of shit) and eating half a coconut cream pie, then puking it all up over the next 16 hours or so. i actually felt i almost died that night, i was shaking uncontrollably, couldnt even keep water down. i started sweating so hard i passed out on the toilet the next morning lol.

2 weeks ago i got super drunk with my best friends (married couple) and a girl they brought. last thing i remember is we went into a back alley cause some guys offered us weed. nice guys as it turned out. somehow that girl actually kinda likes me now lol.

no one goes hard like me :D. in reality these are all fairly rare and with 6 months to a few years between each one.

:lol: Amazing.

thats fair, i get the urge to foot race.

actually i started a new program at university that for once im actually excited about. but the past month ive gone so hard just to get it out of my system.

we found a bar with 2 for 1 drinks on fridays (4-6pm) so we usually hit that up every week. when you start drinking at 4 the rest of the day ends up so fucked up lol

EDIT: only in new brunswick eh? guys offers you free stuff in an alley you can almost bet hes genuine :lol:

No problem with keeping forumers separate from real lifererers. Social media has added a weird twist to the internet, like that.

I mean, most of my stories are with dealing with other drunks while drunk. The only thing 'out of character' I do when I get too drunk is carry my friends around. For whatever reason I just get the urge to carry people. :err:

So you essentially revert to your inner caveman and start throwing people over your shoulder? :lol: