stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Since my gf haven't had a drink in like 3 years because of the kids I haven't really been drinking that much either so for me a few beers would probably be enough...way to go to destroy the epic Swedish viking alcohol tolerance legacy :(

I didnt get drunk ever since that unfortunate engagment party of a friend of mine, when i danced on the tables :erk: And my dad had to come to pick me up, and i throw up in his new Toyota :(

I didnt get drunk ever since that unfortunate engagment party of a friend of mine, when i danced on the tables :erk: And my dad had to come to pick me up, and i throw up in his new Toyota :(

Haha, that's still pretty funny. Everyone needs a few of these stories!

Yeah, i'm confident I could out drink the majority here. But I mean...that isn't a good thing.

Challenge accepted sir!

I'm a weird drunk, I don't experience lowered inhibitions or make especially stupid decisions, even when I'm wasted I tend to have the same sense of what I would and would not do. I will still do stupid shit but I tend to do stupid shit regardless of my state of sobriety:lol:.

Of course the first year or so after I started drinking (I was 19 before I had my first drink believe it or not) I was a complete fucking imbecile. Luckily it did not take long before I stopped falling off roofs into bushes and loudly and rudely hitting on entire groups of girls (which is very out of character for me) :erk:.

I kind of want a beer now :lol:

^ Omg, you are a girl? Yay, another girl, im not alone anymore :D

Of course the first year or so after I started drinking (I was 19 before I had my first drink believe it or not)

Lol @ u, i was 12 when i had my first drink :) Not something to be proud of :(

Being a cheap drunk would be awesome in my opinion. To hell with bragging about how much you can drink, I would be bragging about how little money I have to spend to have an equally good time:).

^ You can have lots of fun without drinking tbh.

Me and my friend were broke once, and we just bought the cheapest vodka we could find, and it turned out really bad. We woke up in the yard of the kindergarten looking and feeling like shit, without any idea what really happened last night. But my phone showed i called my ex for a few times :(

Lol @ u, i was 12 when i had my first drink :) Not something to be proud of :(

I just did not have any need of it. I used to go to a lot of parties I just never felt the need to drink, I still had a blast sober. I had made it a point that I didn't drink and my friends never questioned it, since I don't need alcohol to be crazy anyways:lol:. When I had my first drink it was on my terms and not something I was expected to do or pressured into, I think that was the point in my subconscious.

Now I love beer! :kickass:

Indeed I am a female! It's me in my profile picture...hopefully I look like a girl in it :lol:

Being a lightweight is awesome though, ends up being a hell of a lot cheaper.

You do, but im used to guys here, so i just thought you are a guy with a girl on the avatar :lol: No worries, majority of this forum was convinced im a guy for years :)
Im Maja, nice to meet you btw :)