stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

^ Lulz! I'm just thinking, what the fuck is that child doing there in the first place? And why do the morons who named their serious, apparently life-threatening, enterprise Bullets and Burgers set that idiotic age limit? 8-year-olds get to fire machine guns - if their parents or guardians are with them?! Seriously?! I'm not surprised this shit happens when the people involved are that stupid. The only one who can't be held accountable for this is the poor child.

apparently that is common in USA. People are free to use automatic weapons in a lot of states i guess. And to keep on the 'murica tradition the family of the little will probably sue the dead instructor, the range, the state and the company that makes the UZI.

I would buy an uzi if it was legal, I mean if a nine year old can kill an adult even by accident imagine the destruction it could inflict upon your foes. This surely got me convinced that it must be a great and highly effective weapon!

All sorts of weapon make me nervous for some reason, ive never held a gun or something like that in my life. Knives are pretty cool though.
Long time ago my dad wanted to buy a gun and get a licence for it, but mom was against it, and she rules the house.

32°c now. Kill me.

get an air condition?

Id rather not :) I only heard one One Direction song and it wasnt even catchy, so bland and basic :) When i was a kid we had Backstreet Boys and their songs were at least catchy.

So One Direction earned 700 000 000 $ on the tour.

What in the world

Argh... Makes me ashamed that I.... *deep breath*.... kinda like one of their songs. That "Story of my Life" song. I know I know, "DIE!". But I swear I didn't know it was a One Direction song and then it kept getting stuck in my head until I started liking it, and then I was singing it to myself at work. I was pretty disgusted with myself when I later realized I had been singing a boy band song all day:(.

The dumbest thing is the vocals are so lacking in variety I had no fucking clue there was more than one vocalist in the song, I thought it was some indie dude playing an acoustic. Like honestly any singer worth their salt could cover the whole song alone, I can nail it on my own (I know, it turns out I sing too... I'm a shameful growler:(), so why the fuck is there 5 people covering such a small voice range???

Okay so now that I confessed that I'm going to go find a girl with an Uzi to shoot me.

Yeah, i like some korean boy bands, they are gay as hell, but they are great singers and have some really good songs. Im also a giant fan of serbian folk music from the 60s and 70s and probably the youngest fan of that shit, since mostly older people listen to that type of music.

I have way too many guilty pleasures when it comes to music, probably shouldn't name them though haha :lol:

My music taste is all over the place anyways.