stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

:lol: vikk

also i didnt know they had moose in Scandinavian countries...how did they even get here...or there? (and yes, its pretty much a given if you hit a moose you will die).

wtf who thinks hey im traveling to the new world, you know what would be awesome? useless fucking canada camels

:lol: vikk

also i didnt know they had moose in Scandinavian countries...how did they even get here...or there? (and yes, its pretty much a given if you hit a moose you will die).

wtf who thinks hey im traveling to the new world, you know what would be awesome? useless fucking canada camels

Yeah we do have moose, we even have road signs warning about them!
The Germans usually steal those road signs because they do not have moose and realise that makes them a worse country than Sweden. :lol:

;--------------------------------D

I hope this Moose Rage (what a song title, eh?) will inspire him to make a better album than the blandness that was "Autotheism". "Planetary Duality" was awesome.

I thought Planetary Duality was awesome, I was quite surprised by it since I did not like their first album at all. Autotheism has a couple of standout tracks but I agree the rest is boring.

I know there are not a lot of The Faceless fans on here

Well, i was their fan, but their music kinda sux, it all sounds the same to me.

omg, you actually listened to the faceless? i was just going to make a joke about it :lol:

Well he finally went to sleep anyway....I did threaten him with carbon monoxide but since I said it in a funny voice he just laughed, said "dadada" and didn't give a fuck :(

:lol: