stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Ever get so mad you ripped your own work boot in half? I can now say that I have. I had a shitty ass day and when I got home I couldn't get the damn laces to untie and in a fit of Viking rage that would make Odin proud I ripped the fucking thing right off my foot. I stood there for about 10 seconds looking at the half boot in my hands (while still standing in the other half) with a surprised look on my face. :lol:

Fuck me, sometimes I forget I'm deceptively strong. :erk:

As you can see I sport Dr.Scholl's Active Series :)

Ever get so mad you ripped your own work boot in half? I can now say I have. Had a shitty ass day and when I got home I couldn't get the damn laces to untie and in a fit of Viking rage that would make Odin proud I ripped the fucking thing right off my foot. I stood there for about 10 seconds looking at the half boot in my hands (while still standing in the other half) with a surprised look on my face. :lol:

Fuck me, sometimes I forget I'm deceptively strong. :erk:

As you can see I sport Dr.Scholl's Active Series :)

Epic! :lol:

:)
Please post some pics of your kitchen adventures.

But i did and you guys kept making fun of me :(

When i posted a pic of my choco pie, somebody said im clearly not a female or id make it more visually appealing. When i posted a pic of goulash, Belac said he vomitted better looking things :(

Chinese Boy Cuts Construction Worker’s Safety Rope Because Noise Interrupted Cartoons

safety-rope-cut.jpg

A 10-year-old boy in Guizhou Province, China, was watching anime in his eighth-floor apartment when he was interrupted by the sound of construction on Monday, 25 August 2014. The boy then decided to take matters into his own hands. He cut in half the safety rope attached to a worker who was installing lights on his building, leaving the man dangling in mid-air for up to 40 minutes before the man was rescued.

Another worker, surnamed Zhang, called firemen to help his colleague, surnamed Liu. He told reporters that he and Liu were sent by their company to install outdoor landscape lights for the apartment complex. As Liu was working outside the eighth floor, Zhang suddenly heard him yell that a boy was cutting his safety rope.

safety-rope-cut2.jpg

As soon as firemen and police rushed to the scene, they painstakingly pulled Liu up from the balcony on the 11th floor, as the residents living on the ninth and 10th floors weren't at home.

"When I was using the electric drill, I felt my lower rope shaking. Then I saw the boy cutting the rope with a knife", Liu said, "I shouted at him to stop but he didn't listen and soon after, the rope was broken. That's when I called to my workmate for help."

safety-rope-cut3.jpg

After speaking with police, the boy finally admitted to what he did. His father, surnamed Tang, was called to come back home from work. He gave Liu a sincere apology on behalf of his son and compensated him with... a new safety rope.