stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Im supposed to go out tonight, but i just wanna waste time on the internet or read a book :)

Hyperion is probably the best sf book i know

hyperion-9781455802616-lg.jpg

No, im just tired, yday my sis had a bday party, and tomorrow im going on a foam fest, and in sunday im going to kafana with some ppl from ex uni, so id rather stay at home and finish my book :(

I thought im decent in baking and yday i tried to make that bosnian corn bread called kuruza, and i failed miserably. How is it possible for a something made of 3 ingredients to be so complicated to make. Every time i tried to make some international dish, it looked and tasted like shit and my kitchen was a mess.
Today, ill try to make a Rori Pata, cheese bread from Singapore, and lets hope i wont fail.

I thought im decent in baking and yday i tried to make that bosnian corn bread called kuruza, and i failed miserably. How is it possible for a something made of 3 ingredients to be so complicated to make. Every time i tried to make some international dish, it looked and tasted like shit and my kitchen was a mess.
Today, ill try to make a Rori Pata, cheese bread from Singapore, and lets hope i wont fail.

321069e602a99a9bb1e5a3c044e14845.jpg

I almost got pulled over once because I was driving down an open road when In Shadows and Dust by Kataklysm started. Im not really a fan but the beginning of that song pretty much forces you to drive 200km/h when it is dark with no traffic... Somehow the cop didnt notice me blast by doing about 140, must have been looking down into his empty donut box with a tear in his eye.