stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

We shall be the fellowship of the forum that must journey to Malmö-Tirith to halt the coming hordes of evil!

Did you just imply that Danes are equal to orcs and goblins from Mordor? :bah:

Girl to instructor: "Didn't u zi that coming?"

Caught me off guard, completely unfair! :lol:

I only like metal and in the words of Abbath Doom Occulta: "You are truly beneth me!"

Die. :)

I would love to see the interview in which he said that! In another one, he was asked how he felt when he heard metal for the first. "Immortal," he said :)

I know there are not a lot of The Faceless fans on here but what a perfect accident to happen in Canada. They hit a moose.

http://www.metalsucks.net/2014/08/22/faceless-van-accident-canada/#!bLiZmf

Well, i was their fan, but their music kinda sux, it all sounds the same to me.

Also,long time ago, i searched for the band members on google, and i ended on one of the members my space page, and he wrote a huge ass post how he is looking for a girlfriend, and how all girls that want to date him can contact him, and he wrote bunch of stuff how she is supposed to look like and whatnot. What a loser :lol:

I think I'm scarred for life and I feel like throwing up. How to get that thing out of my head... I think I'm traumatized. Worst decision I made in my life
I feel like an idiot...
Shit (literally)

Did you just imply that Danes are equal to orcs and goblins from Mordor? :bah:

Caught me off guard, completely unfair! :lol:

I would love to see the interview in which he said that! In another one, he was asked how he felt when he heard metal for the first. "Immortal," he said :)

No no no no no the danish are much worse!

It is in the booklet of "Battles in the north". It is both Abbath and Demonaz and it is "You are truly beneath us!" and directed to other bands that try to copy them I think...don't remember exactly and I am certainly not going to get up and walk the 5 meters across the livingroom to my cd stand to check it. :)

I just watched that 2 girls one cup video, and my life will never be the same again.

You just now decided to watch that? I had almost forgotten it was a thing.

I'm happy to say I have never watched it, I know what it is and realize that my brain can visualize the concept but I don't want to see the actual video. What if you are having sex and that pops into your head???? Jesus christ, talk about a fuckin' boner blocker. My brain likes to go to really random places without warning, I don't need that shit in there. :lol:

You just now decided to watch that? I had almost forgotten it was a thing.

I'm happy to say I have never watched it, I know what it is and realize that my brain can visualize the concept but I don't want to see the actual video. What if you are having sex and that pops into your head???? Jesus christ, talk about a fuckin' boner blocker. My brain likes to go to really random places without warning, I don't need that shit in there. :lol:

Trust me, your brain cant visualize that :(
Dont mention shit pls :(

I know there are not a lot of The Faceless fans on here but what a perfect accident to happen in Canada. They hit a moose.

http://www.metalsucks.net/2014/08/22/faceless-van-accident-canada/#!bLiZmf

Michael Keene said:
Fuck that moose. I’m glad it’s dead. I’d break my 10+ Years of vegetarianism to eat that stupid dickhead moose right now.

;--------------------------------D

I hope this Moose Rage (what a song title, eh?) will inspire him to make a better album than the blandness that was "Autotheism". "Planetary Duality" was awesome.

They were lucky as fuck though...I don't think there is much differance between a Canadian moose or a Scandinavian Moose but hitting a moose head on usually leads to a fatal accident.....they are big as fuck and dumb as fuck, a most lethal combination!