stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

i didn't mean they should make it part 1 and part 2, just that they had so many ideas that could've made two different movies (a sequel covering the whole green goblin/gwen thingy, and maybe just hinting at it in the first movie)

i completely agree on game of thrones doing that book in two seasons, because there is so much going on in that book to fit in just 10 hours imo. the hobbit series is ridiculous though, could've made it two movies max

Ah I see, well then I think you're right with the Spiderman thing. GoT didn't take any toll from it - awesome show through and through! But The Hobbit has turned out way below expectations - hopefully the third movie can make up for some of it. I hope so, as the battles in LotR were some of the most awesome in movie history. Fingers crossed that the five-army battle will be epic :)

Edit: omg postjump i hate u fak

It is a bit over-rated I admit. It's one of the most well produced shows of all time but it certainly has its drawbacks. And it will likely have the most unsatisfying and pointless ending of any show ever. The backlash about the ending of The Sopranos will have nothing on GoT, which will probably end with every likable character being killed gruesomely while Joffrey's resurrected immortal corpse rides a Dragon, murdering everyone in the land.

That should make George RR Martin happy :)

There are plenty of shows that are better than Game of Thrones overall, but Game of Thrones has unmatched production value and has the advantage of being unusually dark and nihilistic in a time where dark TV is the thing. I don't know how well it will age once all of the surprises and controversy are out of the bag. It might just become a really brutal soap opera.

I'm probably looking into it too much, but despite those criticisms I still think it is an amazing show and one of the few I look forward to each season.

That is the exact reason why work and relationships don't mix. It's convenient and awesome until someone decides to turn it into a problem. I'm hoping that wasn't too awkward with the co-workers.

That moment the girl you were casually fucking from work moves and tells everyone about it on her last day.

That is the exact reason why work and relationships don't mix. It's convenient and awesome until someone decides to turn it into a problem. I'm hoping that wasn't too awkward with the co-workers.

if you refer to her as a "casually fuck" you don't have the right to complain. :) if there was feelings going on, say to her, get rejected, drink!

I dont like GOT either. I watched the first season and started the second one and i got bored and quit. I was so excited when i saw they are making a show cause i was a huge fan of the books, but the show is kinda meh so i dont even bother to continue :) But its frustrating cause here literally EVERYBODY likes it and talks about it all the fucking time :(