stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I have been really enjoying life lately haha, albeit not always in the best ways.

friday i went to a halloween party with the girlfriend, both got fairly drunk on scotch and went back to her place (;)). woke up hungover as shit haha, helped her parents move some boxes to their new place on the way downtown lol.

went to tim hortons (canadas cheap coffee and donut place) and got a big coffee and a bagel. got on the public bus, poured the last of my J&B scotch into my coffee like a classy fuck and went home.

was a pretty good weekend lol.

I have been really enjoying life lately haha, albeit not always in the best ways.

friday i went to a halloween party with the girlfriend, both got fairly drunk on scotch and went back to her place (;)). woke up hungover as shit haha, helped her parents move some boxes to their new place on the way downtown lol.

went to tim hortons (canadas cheap coffee and donut place) and got a big coffee and a bagel. got on the public bus, poured the last of my J&B scotch into my coffee like a classy fuck and went home.

was a pretty good weekend lol.

So drinking in public makes you a bad ass in Canada? :lol:

I don't understand Halloween culture in North America. You people make such a big deal out of all these commercialized holidays.

PS: Let's try to not talk about Scandinavian chistmas :erk:

Halloween is an excuse for:
1. Dressing like (as) a slut
2. Dressing as a motherfuckin zombie

The second reason is pretty badass, I love to see what people can do with a littlebit of rubber, powder, paint and fake blood.

58c3acb06f2832e2662e7101bf6ad9d0.jpg

Sadly there were no children knocking on our door this year, last year there were quite many but this year it was raining so I guess they stayed at home...I say sadly because I had prepared an awesome scare for them! My plan was simple; I had a bottle of fake blood ready by the door so if any trick or treating children had come by I would have spilled the fake blood all over my dog (A white german shepard that goes bat shit insane when the door bell rings) and then open the door to let him out while yelling "Watch out!".....I was really looking forward to it but no kids came by....fucking rain :

Sadly there were no children knocking on our door this year, last year there were quite many but this year it was raining so I guess they stayed at home...I say sadly because I had prepared an awesome scare for them! My plan was simple; I had a bottle of fake blood ready by the door so if any trick or treating children had come by I would have spilled the fake blood all over my dog (A white german shepard that goes bat shit insane when the door bell rings) and then open the door to let him out while yelling "Watch out!".....I was really looking forward to it but no kids came by....fucking rain :

This works just as well :

v6MnKBh.jpg

Ah yes, the elusive, responsible adult.

public drinking just makes him regular Canadian

pretty much lol

its not like europe :(

also halloween is fun as hell. good excuse to make a costume and get drunk. i spent about 25$ on a hat and jacket to be kurt russel from the thing lol. and now i have a green leather jacket (which i kinda ruined but fuck it ill put a bloodbath patch on it)