stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

pretty much lol

its not like europe :(

also halloween is fun as hell. good excuse to make a costume and get drunk. i spent about 25$ on a hat and jacket to be kurt russel from the thing lol. and now i have a green leather jacket (which i kinda ruined but fuck it ill put a bloodbath patch on it)

Dude you can't just say the thing and expect everybody to know what you're talking about :lol:

What thing? :)

Dude you can't just say the thing and expect everybody to know what you're talking about :lol:

What thing? :)
:lol:. Oh my satan, where the hell have you been? The Thing has even come up on this forum a bunch of times.

^ :lol:

Well, I hope everyone had an awesome halloween... Mine was certainly more eventful than I wanted.

Considering I used to love halloween this one was boring as fakk.

How was it more eventful than you wanted? I hope there were no demons chasing you and Jonah Hill, I would think the first time was enough.

Someone set fire to themselves in Sofia today :(

ShC2yLE.jpg

Well that's certainly a strange way to go about it. There are millions of ways to off yourself, why the hell would you choose one of the worst ways to die and do it on a public street? t least that monk that did this was trying to make a point and had a principle of some kind. I can't think of a single benefit to doing this besides telling everyone you're batshit crazy.

Well that's certainly a strange way to go about it. There are millions of ways to off yourself, why the hell would you choose one of the worst ways to die and do it on a public street? t least that monk that did this was trying to make a point and had a principle of some kind. I can't think of a single benefit to doing this besides telling everyone you're batshit crazy.

It's actually relatively widespread in Bulgaria http://www.vice.com/video/burning-men-of-bulgaria