stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

How was it more eventful than you wanted? I hope there were no demons chasing you and Jonah Hill, I would think the first time was enough.[/QUOTE]

Ended up having some...communication issues with the girl I took home, and after she realized I wasn't looking for a relationship she went full on out there, was throw ing back shots like crazy and alternated between flipping out on me , trying to seduce me again to change my mind, and yeahhhh. Got finger nails that tore up the side of my face and I received a few punches. Then I had to take care of her till she sobered up .

How was it more eventful than you wanted? I hope there were no demons chasing you and Jonah Hill, I would think the first time was enough.

Ended up having some...communication issues with the girl I took home, and after she realized I wasn't looking for a relationship she went full on out there, was throw ing back shots like crazy and alternated between flipping out on me , trying to seduce me again to change my mind, and yeahhhh. Got finger nails that tore up the side of my face and I received a few punches. Then I had to take care of her till she sobered up .[/QUOTE]

You should have just slept with her then told her how you felt The morning after....preferably by a text message when she wasn't around anymore...

Ended up having some...communication issues with the girl I took home, and after she realized I wasn't looking for a relationship she went full on out there, was throw ing back shots like crazy and alternated between flipping out on me , trying to seduce me again to change my mind, and yeahhhh. Got finger nails that tore up the side of my face and I received a few punches. Then I had to take care of her till she sobered up .

You should have just slept with her then told her how you felt The morning after....preferably by a text message when she wasn't around anymore...[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to keep with the trend of quote fails :)

Oh and girls like that should not drink in public. I hate a chick that can't handle her booze and gets completely retarded and thinks it's excusable. The drunker they get the more they think their stupidity is acceptable. Total turn off

^Nothing wrong with that, it's the more admirable thing to do. Too bad she couldn't see it for what it was and decided to be insane :erk:. Well unless she likes to be used. :lol:

Yeah I do not know why The quote fail happened I blame it on The forum gremlins or perhaps my Iphone that doesn't speak English and so autocorrects every fucking word!&@&£¥$%#!!!!!

The sad thing here is that it is much more acceptable for a woman to use violence against a man than the other way around...he should have knocked that chick out because if The situation was reversed than The chick would have been cheered and hailed all over for knocking out a drunk and violent man!

Yeah I do not know why The quote fail happened I blame it on The forum gremlins or perhaps my Iphone that doesn't speak English and so autocorrects every fucking word!&@&£¥$%#!!!!!

The sad thing here is that it is much more acceptable for a woman to use violence against a man than the other way around...he should have knocked that chick out because if The situation was reversed than The chick would have been cheered and hailed all over for knocking out a drunk and violent man!

Yeah, I wasn't going to bring that up, but it was certainly one of those scenarios where I had to stand there and take it. Can't hit back, and if I were to of called the cops I likely would had been facing charges despite not doing anything.

Yeah, I wasn't going to bring that up, but it was certainly one of those scenarios where I had to stand there and take it. Can't hit back, and if I were to of called the cops I likely would had been facing charges despite not doing anything.

Now I am not a feminist but society needs to change in their views on women as always being helpless victims when it comes to violence. I have been training martial arts for 18 years and women and men train together all the time and I have not seen a single case were a woman could not hurt a man with strikes because she was a woman and he was a man.

If woman deserves to be punched in the face, punch her twice. Once, to settle the score, second time to teach the bitch that she should start behaving like a fuckin lady, not whore.

10409585_10152884788378410_2470538127907056332_n.jpg

Looks like DVD announcement. But by the 2015 Mikael wont be able to growl at all so who cares :Smokedev: