stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Had the most cool and realistic dream ever.

Long story short, some chick was stabbed with a knife or something in the groin on purpose by psychopath superhero bitch. After I arrived there were also some other dude with broken ribs already. Chick was lying on the ground, sobbing, knowing that she will soon bleed to death, asked me to save her. And I said "lol k" (not really, but...).
So I touched her and suddenly I woke up in my real room. I felt a lot of warm liquid in my mouth, i spit it and it was blood, it was flowing to my mouth quicker and quicker, I knew that I was now bleeding to death. Didnt have time to panic, because quickly I felt dizzy and I guess. Died. After long time of nothing I finally woke up for real.

Words cant explain this but the feeling was really cool :3

First time someone asked me to sign a Desolator cd I was like:

synonSr.png

:lol:

Stefan abandoned the forums about 5 or 6 months ago :(. I still don't know why since no one ever answered that question, but I assumed he got a real life.

Knowing that I can finally die in peace :)

He has explained his nickname a few times nao. I remember because we ended up spamming the thread about Quake:lol:. You must have been knee deep in baby excrement at the time:)

Stefan abandoned the forums about 5 or 6 months ago :(. I still don't know why since no one ever answered that question, but I assumed he got a real life.

He has explained his nickname a few times nao. I remember because we ended up spamming the thread about Quake:lol:. You must have been knee deep in baby excrement at the time:)

Stefans work takes most of his time and on what little spare time he gets he is drunk I guess and then we do some band stuff occasionally.

And yes I was probably knee deep in baby shit....I still am only now I have been on parental leave from work since May so I have had some time to post here. :)