stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Haven't you seen Moon or Source Code? He's a great director

Edit because I didn't realize you were joking until a second after clicking post :lol:

what?

hope you are joking too. Boll had nothing to do with those movies.

Moon was awesome.

Uwe Boll is not.

Warcraft has some decent lore but as far as I'm concerned they ruined it when they brought Night Elves into the storyline and basically ruined all the cool demonic/occult/orc stuff that was introduced in Warcraft 1 and 2. The addition of Night Elves pretty much fucked everything up and for some reason put the spotlight on them, rather than the far more interesting war story.

Then again I don't like elves in general. Every fantasy series that has elves just turns them into annoying condescending superhumans. I won't even consider playing as an Elf in any RPG, but I'll play any other species without issue.

Holy shit I'm a racist!!

Finally, someone who hates elves as much as I do.
If I ever finish the books im trying to write for a decade now you would love the elves in my world. Degraded, treated like animals for hunting by all other races. Long live span, but unable to give enough offspring. genetic failure. God, I loved describing the moments when someone was butchering elves, my favourite being abortion without anasthesia :devil:

Breaking news though! Nergal is opening a barber shop :lol:

slow.gif

i liked warcraft 3, that is all.

i generally dont like elves either. i mean i do find them interesting i just dont at all relate to them and would almost never be an elf in game (well ok...sometimes i am and immediately regret it because i want to use swords :lol:)

The only fantasy elves worth a damn are Tolkiens version of elves. The one thing I truly hate about Peter Jacksons movies is that he made The elves to be like all damn elves are in fantasy today! :mad:

Well good news then, there aren't going to be much of the elves in Warcraft. It's based around Warcraft 1 and the first war between humans and orcs - very very little focus on elves as far as I know

Well good news then, there aren't going to be much of the elves in Warcraft. It's based around Warcraft 1 and the first war between humans and orcs - very very little focus on elves as far as I know

I want dwarves goddamnit. There is no fantasy movie centered around dwarves. No, in Hobbit dwarves look like fucking toys. I only liked them during the show battle scene with army of orcs.

I want dwarves goddamnit. There is no fantasy movie centered around dwarves. No, in Hobbit dwarves look like fucking toys. I only liked them during the show battle scene with army of orcs.

There could be dwarves. In the warcraft universe the night elves and tauren live on a different continent than the other races so ruling out the night elves doesn't rule out dwarves in this case!