stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

notice how the dwarves are all gone from skyrim?

yeah, thats cause even not-real people dont like them

This is complete proof that dwarves suck, and even not-real people got sick of their god damn weird pseudo-science machines and strange fire traps all over their own living spaces.

Since the Elder Scrolls is canon to real life (Though I'm still not sure which life is the real one) the verdict is delivered.

Im not an expert (although im expert at everything else) on Elder Scrolls, arent dwarves in this universe also some kind of elves?
Elder scrolls are so dull, they want to make you think that it has a lot of races, but in reality its like HUMAN HUMAN ELF HUMAN ELF ELF KHAJIT ELF HUMAN ELF ORC ELF.

Elder Bores.

What...was that??

That video transcends time. I thought I had watched a few minutes and was near the end of the video, only to realize I had been watching it for about 1 minute. I stopped watching for fear that I might get stuck in some kind of annoying chicken loop outside space and time.

That video transcends time. I thought I had watched a few minutes and was near the end of the video, only to realize I had been watching it for about 1 minute. I stopped watching for fear that I might get stuck in some kind of annoying chicken loop outside space and time.

You missed the best part with horses and a dog :lol:

You gotta love tumblah

tumblr_nf3bjgV4zr1tnytgko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nf3bjgV4zr1tnytgko3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nf3bjgV4zr1tnytgko4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nf3bjgV4zr1tnytgko5_1280.jpg