stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

With all that hate aimed towards me im afraid to rate the movie :(
It was okay, nothing mindblowing like fiend said, but worth watching anyway

LOL J/K 2/10

No. It's definitely worth the time and then some, but it's not as mindblowingly amazing as everyone says.

I wouldn't call it mindblowing either and even though there were some strange scenes it was absolutely stunning. It was amazing cinematography and acting, and the shots of space-things was beautiful. It's absolutely worth seeing it if nothing else :)

Did you know that
Nolan: By the end of Cooper's journey, the wormhole is gone. It's up to us now to undertake the massive journey of spreading out across the face of our galaxy. Brand is still somewhere out there on the far side of the wormhole. The wormhole has disappeared entirely. It's gone.

What kind of sense does this fucking make? Where is he going at the end then? Why are they on Saturn's orbit then? So all in all Hathaway's father is a bitch who betrayed everyone, she just buried her lover's rotten carcass and is now in the other galaxy all alone, LOL that'a a dark ending.

I wouldn't call it mindblowing either and even though there were some strange scenes it was absolutely stunning. It was amazing cinematography and acting, and the shots of space-things was beautiful. It's absolutely worth seeing it if nothing else :)

LOL, you gave it a 9.5/10 rating. If that's not mindblowing, I don't know what is. :rofl:

And yes, all those things were the good aspects of the film, but the sound mixing was horrible, the movie was a bit of a drag in the first half with a lot of filler material and it went from sci-fi to pure drama towards the end.

LOL, you gave it a 9.5/10 rating. If that's not mindblowing, I don't know what is. :rofl:

And yes, all those things were the good aspects of the film, but the sound mixing was horrible, the movie was a bit of a drag in the first half with a lot of filler material and it went from sci-fi to pure drama towards the end.

A movie can be great even though it has a few faults :)

^ That was one of my favourite albums of 2012, I listened to it obsessively for a while. I posted it here but everyone was too trvv for Melodic methulz I guess :lol:

Gonna watch Interstellar tomorrow, im not rly into movies, but everybody talks about it sooooooooooooooo...
Last movie i watched was Hobbit 2 last year.