stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

^ That was one of my favourite albums of 2012, I listened to it obsessively for a while. I posted it here but everyone was too trvv for Melodic methulz I guess :lol:

Lol, I figured some wouldn't give it a chance. Good production and having melody, that shit aint KVLT!

If you never heard their 2009 album Stone's Reach check that shit out. IMO even better than the last one.

Won't embed for some reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbD9ev7AzKU

I have heard it but I prefer Of Breath and Bone, but that's not to say Stone's Reach isn't great too. It might be because Breath and Bone was the first album by Be'Lakor that I heard and really liked. Before that point I had only heard their first album and I did not care for it at all. I almost skipped them entirely after that but a friend told me I had to listen to the song In Parting and I got reeled in. :p

Ah ok, see Stone's Reach was my first album and I listened to it a million times. Probably why I still prefer it, they're both fucking awesome though. You should check out that song I posted it's my personal fav of that album.

Ah ok, see Stone's Reach was my first album and I listened to it a million times. Probably why I still prefer it, they're both fucking awesome though. You should check out that song I posted it's my personal fav of that album.

I have heard that song, I meant I heard Stone's Reach after I had heard the latest. Both are pretty great.

Welp, you fucking assholes, I just finished Grave of Fireflies. God damn, that one hits you in the fucking feels. I'm a 30 year old man and I can't remember the last time a movie made me tear up so bad, but I'll admit, this one got me. ;(

I was supposed to go out tonight, now I need to take some time and compose myself. Wew

That's because it is real and happened to many people, some of them are still alive :( Fuck atomic bombings, but fuck regular bombings also. Dresden suffered similar fate but that's often overlooked simply because the bombs weren't nuclear.
ps: Be'lakor rules, another relatively unknown '12 gem is Ophidian I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhU_y3ncElk

Welp, you fucking assholes, I just finished Grave of Fireflies. God damn, that one hits you in the fucking feels. I'm a 30 year old man and I can't remember the last time a movie made me tear up so bad, but I'll admit, this one got me. ;(

I was supposed to go out tonight, now I need to take some time and compose myself. Wew

:(

:(