stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

that's it. i will stop watching any more new movies. Lucy was incredible dumb

I just finished watching the panel for the Warcraft movie on Blizzcon. They didn't show anything except some props and a couple of pictures, but just talked about it. Duncan Jones better not fuck it up! At least the guy in the lead of doing the CGI also did Life of Pi and another movie I can't remember so that's promising at least.

XWmgiXIl.jpg

kRpna4vl.png

Moon was awesome.

Uwe Boll is not.

Warcraft has some decent lore but as far as I'm concerned they ruined it when they brought Night Elves into the storyline and basically ruined all the cool demonic/occult/orc stuff that was introduced in Warcraft 1 and 2. The addition of Night Elves pretty much fucked everything up and for some reason put the spotlight on them, rather than the far more interesting war story.

Then again I don't like elves in general. Every fantasy series that has elves just turns them into annoying condescending superhumans. I won't even consider playing as an Elf in any RPG, but I'll play any other species without issue.

Holy shit I'm a racist!!

Moon was awesome.

Uwe Boll is not.

Warcraft has some decent lore but as far as I'm concerned they ruined it when they brought Night Elves into the storyline and basically ruined all the cool demonic/occult/orc stuff that was introduced in Warcraft 1 and 2. The addition of Night Elves pretty much fucked everything up and for some reason put the spotlight on them, rather than the far more interesting war story.

Then again I don't like elves in general. Every fantasy series that has elves just turns them into annoying condescending superhumans. I won't even consider playing as an Elf in any RPG, but I'll play any other species without issue.

Holy shit I'm a racist!!

:lol:

That is why Diablo is better I think, more demonic/occult stuff!