stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Was just about to say this. Those people are crazy.

633511023806381728-Finland---be-afraid-very-afraid.jpg

:lol:. Yup. Finland just utterly decimated Russia, and Russians are a pretty damn tough people. Of course they had the advantage but that's still pretty impressive.

That is the advantage I'm talking about. Stalin was not prepared for that kind of resistance, and the Finns had a huge homeland advantage. Stalin failed for some of the same reasons Germany could not conquer the USSR. I want to watch war documentaries now.

There are speculations that Finland was the place where Russians learned winter warfare, which tremendously helped them against the Reich. The picture is fake btw, 400 000 missing is ridiculous :lol: I especially like the "2268+ tanks", like approximately 2268. Officially there were 126 875 dead or missing.

That is the advantage I'm talking about. Stalin was not prepared for that kind of resistance, and the Finns had a huge homeland advantage. Stalin failed for some of the same reasons Germany could not conquer the USSR. I want to watch war documentaries now.

The same reasons? In plural? There was only 1 reason. Never invade Russia in the winter except if you're Genghis Khan :)

To hell with laser swords, here is the new Bond girl! I very much approve
047.jpg
tumblr_ng27pucFqb1u49wvgo1_1280.jpg

So it's sort of a remake but not quite and the lame ass excuse is the time loops? How creative :lol: