stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Dwarves...I think there should be a death metal band made up of dwarves! Big epic beards and big epic beer tankards and then they play ultra brutal death metal...would be perfect! :kickass:

Well, there was, me and a couple of my friends did a little gig 3 years ago, we named oursalves The Beardles, drums were chainmail, plate armors and shields, vocals mostly burping.

It was fun as hell, thinking about reactivatin it lol.

@edit
Longer gigs than 20 minutes could easly lead to vomiting after all that burping :(

Interesting article. http://www.nrk.no/ytring/norden_-mitt-norden-1.12051132

What do you Swedes think? :)

We already tried that some 400 years ago, it was called "The Swedish Empire" :D

Anyway I think any nordic collaboration these days would be hard to achieve since the baby-seal murdering Norwegians have their oil they do not need the rest of us, Sweden is on the brink of civil war if you would believe the newspapers, Iceland is bankrupt, Finland just hates everyone and well...you are danish! :)

^:lol:

Don't forget when we tried it before that, 600 years ago with Danish lead ;)
But I agree, it'll never happen even though there is a lot in common. I thought it would be pretty cool though!

^:lol:

Don't forget when we tried it before that, 600 years ago with Danish lead ;)
But I agree, it'll never happen even though there is a lot in common. I thought it would be pretty cool though!

give it a couple years and the North will be united. In Russian empire :kickass: :D Because we never try, we do
1236241801_vladimir_putin_making_balloon_animals.gif