stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Always the most discerning analysis from the resident board member that has likely had the least amount of interaction with the opposite sex.

Dressing modestly? Thats a typical dress of "agent sluts" like i like to call them. Acting all sweet, playing instruments (pretty bad though or shit music), mandatory retarded piercing or tattoos and clothes that are to fool you. But at night all they dream about is dicks. They are planning to gargle the sperm in their filthy mouths and primary target is to get AIDS so they can pass it to you. Wake up sheeple.

If this is truly not trolling–and for what little it's worth–I'm sorry this is how you've grown up to view women. Here's to hoping it doesn't stay that way for the remainder of your days; that mindset will have exponentially detrimental effects.

had a dream i was playing guitar in the Desolator rehearsal. Well not actually playing because everyone took ages to set up. Jonas was ready for ages too. But stefan and jocke were just dicking around. I was trying to tune to you guys intonation. And i had a nice axe <3 i miss my axe

had a dream i was playing guitar in the Desolator rehearsal. Well not actually playing because everyone took ages to set up. Jonas was ready for ages too. But stefan and jocke were just dicking around. I was trying to tune to you guys intonation. And i had a nice axe <3 i miss my axe

Sounds like our usual rehearsals then. Dicking around while Jonas is like FULETSPLAYSONGS :D

Sounds like our usual rehearsals then. Dicking around while Jonas is like FULETSPLAYSONGS :D

:lol::lol:

If we are talking about dreams today I was dreaming that i was sitting on a shitter, it broke under my weight and its remains cut my artery and i bled to death in my own shit :(