stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Not even giving a single fuck about drama in US, they deserve everything thats coming their way.

H0ly shit, is that m0therfucking pooland reference?!

64822609_2320500474732588_726480532568801280_n.png

Semen-ville? Am I reading that right?
(Family-ness-hood probably)

Judging by the name it's a village or small town at best, so girls wanting to achieve something there are sure covered in tons of semen. So you might be right.

Edit:
Hah, i was right. Total population: 22

Is polish the second french? Check out how smol it spells out in russian:
семеняковщина
Just 13 letters, that's 35% compression, about as good as WinRAR

Last edited:
Not really, if I were to pronounce it in english it would be roughly:
Shyemyenyakovshtchisna

Making it 22 letters.

Best compression would be in japanese:
しみにゃこしちずな

Making it even better prononciation than english one.

I'm not entirely sure I know what I just watched, but I was definitely amused by the fixation on that particular castle/lake and the Nooooorthern brothers speak. It came off as a white dude trying to be an inspirational speaker by imitating a black preacher. That's not even mentioning the amazing production value and weird overdub.

Is this a serious video or a parody??

I'm not entirely sure I know what I just watched, but I was definitely amused by the fixation on that particular castle/lake and the Nooooorthern brothers speak. It came off as a white dude trying to be an inspirational speaker by imitating a black preacher. That's not even mentioning the amazing production value and weird overdub.

Is this a serious video or a parody??

Unfortunately (?) it's a serious video, as far as I've been able to tell at least. The Northern Brothers is supposedly some ultra macho extreme right wing... thing. Comedy value is off the roof though!