stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Just realized who I was speaking with

For a second I was like "Does this guy forgot im a racist?" :lol:

But I just googled Salamanders (as I only know basics of wh40k world", they skin colour is literal black and comes from some kind of radiation, so that makes them metal.

We have greenskins, but I havent seen a single poopskin in this world.

38 degrees here, being new record for June in this country.

Fucking yay, thank you, coal whores.

I was always like "Nah, couldnt live in asia, those bigger mosquitos, huge ass hornets and temperatures"

Guess what, both mosquitos and hornets came to europe and temperatures as well.

Im outta here, cya

My crotch smells like sauerkraut and im too lazy to go and wash my balls, gonna die from suffocation, be nice knowing you

38 degrees here, being new record for June in this country.

Fucking yay, thank you, coal whores.

I was always like "Nah, couldnt live in asia, those bigger mosquitos, huge ass hornets and temperatures"

Guess what, both mosquitos and hornets came to europe and temperatures as well.

Im outta here, cya

The solution is obvious, isn't it? Move to Antarctica; no people to annoy you, it's cold, and only white bears over there so you can't even get racist. It's a win/win for everybody!

I have my fapfolder embedded into my brain, but I need now additions all the time because I get bored

How do you headbang to this? Fucking hate syncopation for the sake of syncopation, never expected Opeth to go there

Sounds like something I was doing when I had no fucking idea how I want to use my guitar.

I still have one riff that I have no idea what it's time signature is.

Dunno, fell asleep halfway through, but turns out I didnt lose much, because the soing is repetetive as fuck, so I just missed some solo and outro.

@Lifemocker
@DarkGift
@stefan86

so then these things happened
President Trump can’t block his critics on Twitter, appeals court rules - The Verge

D-9YepyXUAA5jer.jpg

fb_img_1562868596536-jpg.20751

66695375_10156728702194751_2426248234058907648_n.jpg

Female masturbation can apparently open ‘a portal to hell’ | Dazed

Ivanka wants to be the first female president