stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Well, I had a seizure for one :lol: Extreme lack of sleep (lil' guy isn't sleeping at night...) and am actually going to be screened for epilepsy because of this. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about!
Other than that, we're doing well, and we can't get past how cute he is, haha. :D His name is Edvin btw!

Well, I had a seizure for one :lol: Extreme lack of sleep (lil' guy isn't sleeping at night...) and am actually going to be screened for epilepsy because of this. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about!
Other than that, we're doing well, and we can't get past how cute he is, haha. :D His name is Edvin btw!
Oh wow, so your life has been turned upside down in multiple ways :eek: I hope the epilepsy screening comes out good.

Glad to hear Edvin is doing well at least :D

Reactions: DarkGift
I'm about to become an uncle to a nephew. It can happen any day now. My brother's girlfriend is due around March 5th :eek: My brother's going to be a first-time father at age 44 :eek::D

That's us two months ago, me, Esther (8), my girlfriend (fiancee!) and Laura (10).
Family.PNG

Parenthood is quite an adventure, that's for sure! :) Although sometimes challenging and stressful, I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world.

Reactions: DarkGift and rj rl
I'm about to become an uncle to a nephew. It can happen any day now. My brother's girlfriend is due around March 5th :eek: My brother's going to be a first-time father at age 44 :eek::D

That's us two months ago, me, Esther (8), my girlfriend (fiancee!) and Laura (10).
View attachment 32954

Parenthood is quite an adventure, that's for sure! :) Although sometimes challenging and stressful, I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world.

What a great photo, thanks for sharing Martijn :) Oh, and congrats to becoming an uncle (eventually)! It's nice; all the positives with children, minus having to change diapers etc :lol:

Last edited:
What a great photo, thanks for sharing Martijn :) Oh, and congrats to becoming an uncle (eventually)! It's nice; all the positives with children, minus having to change diapers etc :lol:
Thank you sir! My nephew is still comfortably sitting in mum's womb haha. Yes, true that, I'm quite glad the diaper stage is well in the past for us. I love to see old photos of their early years, but overall I'm really happy they are becoming more and more independent :) I'm sure you'll say the same thing in some 4-5 years, haha.

The new :kickass: sucks, i'm keeping the old one
Q3nU06L.gif