stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

lawlThis forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.

hope they don't cancel... the problem is that if any of the countries above chile cancel, the tour could end suddenly :( one of the problems of being so damn south. The other is that everytime I order something through internet I have to pay 5 extra dollars for shipping! waiting for Nemesea's new live album :D pre-ordered already!

btw mille, vill du komma över till mig imorrn på eftermiddan/kvällen så är du välkommen, jag jonas vivi o min polare gurra ska chilla o dricka bira osv. antar att det blir svårt efter tantogrejen, så kan göra det nån gång när stormen lugnat sig annars :D du får komma om du kan iaf ^^

hope they don't cancel... the problem is that if any of the countries above chile cancel, the tour could end suddenly :
You know what sucks?I was waiting for 5 months to see Shining,one day i went to buy a tickets,half on hour later i i came home and i found out that they cancelled the entire tour :bah:

^I havent got anything,tour was cancelled in the last moment,thanks to fucked up organisation.The worst part is that earlier this year,i bought 2 tickets for Depeche Mode,and they cancelled tour too. :cry:

you don't get yer money back? wtf?!?!?! that's poop! :zombie:

Actualy,i got my money back for Depeche Mode,and i was too busy to got my money back for Shining,but the point is that all shows i wanted to go this year were canceled.I have tickets for CC+Obcura+Evocation+Dying Fetus in october,and im just waiting too see thats its going to be canceled.