stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I'm looking for a swedish person i could marry for 5 years and get a swedish citizenship... Age/religion/cast/sex/race no bar. Anyone?

lol when I was in sweden I met quite a few girls that were looking for a guy to marry yet they obviously asked for cash to marry you... lucky me I didn't need it, marry one of those crazy bitches just doesn't worth the money :lol: and even more, I think that doesn't guarantee the citizenship, what does it is to get them pregnant! :erk:

lol when I was in sweden I met quite a few girls that were looking for a guy to marry yet they obviously asked for cash to marry you... lucky me I didn't need it, marry one of those crazy bitches just doesn't worth the money :lol: and even more, I think that doesn't guarantee the citizenship, what does it is to get them pregnant! :erk:
erm, according to what i read, if i'm married to a swedish person for 5 or more years, i'm eligible for a citizenship. So i thought it was pretty much guaranteed.

Lol u guys really want to move to sweden? It really isn't that nice here you know...
What isn't nice about sweden? I like cold places where people don't fuck with you all the time, which is pretty much the opposite of where i live and sweden fits the bill..
If you make good indian curry dishes and manage my music playlists you can be my manwife :)
Yes, Yes... i am pretty good at making indian food (or so the missus says, atleast). So, when can i move in, honey? :heh:
That's what I've been trying to tell everybody. Social benefits = good. Rest = shite.
Shit loads of Metal Gigs + people who don't give a fuck about you + cold = Heaven.

In india, we have like one gig per year and people (or i) travel more than 5 times the length of sweden to watch that one gig. There has never been a death metal band performing a gig in india, EVER! No death metal = fail!

use the search function of either myspace or Facebook :lol:
Otherwise, try to get a tourist or something, it works man, that's what people do here :lol:
Hunting for a swedish tourist in india (not many tourists and overpopulated) is a tough call. :|

Saw Ulver last night, it sucked. The sound disappeared twice - the band only got to play actual music for about 25 minutes or so. Also saw Motorpsycho, Ane Brun and Röyksopp. Good stuff.

My new neighbor's name is Frank Humper.

In india, we have like one gig per year and people (or i) travel more than 5 times the length of sweden to watch that one gig. There has never been a death metal band performing a gig in india, EVER! No death metal = fail!

I don't think that's physically possible since India isn't more than twice the lenght of Sweden anywhere, so it can't be that bad :)
And you're better of anywhere in continental Europe since they mostly get all the shows.

I don't think that's physically possible since India isn't more than twice the lenght of Sweden anywhere, so it can't be that bad :)
And you're better of anywhere in continental Europe since they mostly get all the shows.

Well, okay... i might have underestimated sweden's length there... But anyways, people do cover A LOT of distance for just that one band... Because the gigs are usually in extreme southern parts of india and more than 50% of the people come from the northern parts...

Dethklok's 'Bloodlines' = epic fucking win

I don't trust the other songs "out" to be legit because this one was actually streamed on a radio station sent from Brendon. That and the fact his voice is normal on this track.

Last edited by a moderator: