stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

I got a Peavey Valveking 112. I wub it.
But seriously, though. The MG series is widely known as one of the shittiest ampseries ever. The clean is okay, but the overdrive is pure shit. You should just take your guitar down to a guitar shop and try stuff out.

I got a Peavey Valveking 112. I wub it.
But seriously, though. The MG series is widely known as one of the shittiest ampseries ever. The clean is okay, but the overdrive is pure shit. You should just take your guitar down to a guitar shop and try stuff out.

i have a distortionpedal, so the overdrive channel doesn't really matter... also it's very cheap. i have a hard time being heard with my bandit during rehearsals.

No it sounds like a swarm of angry bees, seriously me and stefan have much bigger and more powerfula mps so the peavy just doesn't cut it, he needs something that can play loud without sounding like the guitars on the first hellhammer demo

So you use the dist pedal for driven tones? Then I'm sure it's okay.

yes, the metal muff, it is pretty awesome i think :)

No it sounds like a swarm of angry bees, seriously me and stefan have much bigger and more powerfula mps so the peavy just doesn't cut it, he needs something that can play loud without sounding like the guitars on the first hellhammer demo

:lol: