stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Would you guys show some respect to my beliefs at least. seriously ;)

@the_fiend : Don't you have Muslims in India ? so you should know what they wear. Here in Tunisia, the vast majority of girls are wearing very regular clothes, i mean, à la European, some girls, and usually old women wear Hijab, especially out side the capital.

@the_fiend : Don't you have Muslims in India ? so you should know what they wear. Here in Tunisia, the vast majority of girls are wearing very regular clothes, i mean, à la European, some girls, and usually old women wear Hijab, especially out side the capital.
India has the largest muslim population in the world. So, we do. But i have rarely seen any women in hijabs. And anyways i was pointing to the ones who actually wear a hijab.

btw, belated eid mubaraq :p

why bad reputation?

A LOT of girls who had that bitch attitude "repent" and chose to wear Hijab to appear "pure" so she can marry a good person from a good family, it's a tradition. Yet, they keep having the same attitude with the Hijab but in out of the public eye.. Coz here, if you have a good reputation, you are in a good social position i think. I don't care that much about it coz nobody knows me :lol:
woah, that means no burqa right? :headbang:
Emm.. tbh, the college that i am in now, forbids wearing Hijab, and same in most high schools and administrations ;)