stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

i respect everyone (ok, not everyone, but i try to keep my prejudice on a low level :p), but it's fun to joke about "sensitive" stuff :D
Joke yes, but insult no :D
fuck good reputation :lol:

i don't like prohibitions/forbidding stuff, go free thought :)
Yeah, but they fear extremists here so they want everyone to look "regular".

Me? I don't think so, why should care about something that i don't believe in :lol:

I'm learning Set The World On Fire of Symphony X with my acoustic guitar, so fan to play until i reach the impossible solo :lol:

that's exactly why we're joking about about religion :D

i don't listen to symphony x, but i've seen the guitarist on picture, and he looks like a shredder so i can guess :lol:

You don't work today Darkgift?

yes i do :loco:

Waiting for the missus to get done with cooking. I'm hungry. She's in the kitchen for over an hour now, and i'm not allowed to peek. :|
Indian food?

that's exactly why we're joking about about religion :D
Okay, stop talking about religion right now coz we will need a Stefan-postcount-like days to talk about it :lol:

i don't listen to symphony x, but i've seen the guitarist on picture, and he looks like a shredder so i can guess :lol:
Most people who are into Death Metal don't like them, i'm not a huge fan or anything but i HAVE to improve my guitar playing so I thought stuff like SX would good to play...
Shit, almost 4 years now playing guitar and i am not good enough :(:(