stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

What work exactly, darkcock?

massaging my anus :)

but srsly, i work in a helpdesk. so as long as i don't have any calls i'm free to surf teh internetz ;)

Indian food?

Okay, stop talking about religion right now coz we will need a Stefan-postcount-like days to talk about it :lol:

Most people who are into Death Metal don't like them, i'm not a huge fan or anything but i HAVE to improve my guitar playing so I thought stuff like SX would good to play...
Shit, almost 4 years now playing guitar and i am not good enough :(:(

indian food :kickass:

i miss stefan :(

i have also been playing for 4 years, but i'm not as good as i could be either :p i've become a lot better since desolator was created though :)

-[chop]-;8566662 said:
haha so guess I'm the slow one ^^ its awesome tho..i will buy it!

Album should be released on october/november as far as i know,my friend send me a link for download.Im going to buy it too.Album is really amazing,weed out the weak and hang him high are my fav songs.:kickass:

That's why Stefan writes everything? :lol:

I played with an electric (for over 5 min) only twice i think. So i don't know a shit about setting up amps sounds and whatnot :lol:

yes :lol: stefan is teh riffmeister for sure :)

well, that's just fucking around with the sound until you find the right one. it's pretty boring though, until you find a good sound anyway :)

-[chop]-;8566651 said:
Can you boys and gals..guess who have heard the first track from Hypocrisy's new album? :danceboy:

does it sound like the old or the new hypocrisy?

By old..you mean The Final Chapter old? or older? to me..it sounds like a mix between Virus and The Arrival..you should just listen to it tho haha i suck at stuff like this..