stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Norway, Sweden and Denmark have the prettiest girls in the whole wide world.

I acctually think girls are pretty all over the world...northern women are the most tr00 and kvlt though....

Yes, yes. Swedish women are hawt. And since the other 2 countries are virtually entangled with sweden, i suppose the same would be tr00 for those as well... :)

I need to move to sweden. And quick. :|

Food tehnology and biochemical engineering,but probably moving to ******** or more likely medicine next year.

U?
Cool thing, I wonder what those censored words are hahaha
I study computer development, 1st year in college.

I acctually think girls are pretty all over the world...northern women are the most tr00 and kvlt though....
The prettiest, Germany has a lot of pretty girls, Lebanon and Turkey too.

It's a ghost note, not meant to be heard ;)

these last few pages are great :lol:

Would you guys show some respect to my beliefs at least. seriously ;)

i respect everyone (ok, not everyone, but i try to keep my prejudice on a low level :p), but it's fun to joke about "sensitive" stuff :D

A LOT of girls who had that bitch attitude "repent" and chose to wear Hijab to appear "pure" so she can marry a good person from a good family, it's a tradition. Yet, they keep having the same attitude with the Hijab but in out of the public eye.. Coz here, if you have a good reputation, you are in a good social position i think. I don't care that much about it coz nobody knows me :lol:

Emm.. tbh, the college that i am in now, forbids wearing Hijab, and same in most high schools and administrations ;)

fuck good reputation :lol:

i don't like prohibitions/forbidding stuff, go free thought :)

+666, most countries have pretty girls :)