stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

She likes to be taken by force, dominated and stuff and no other way. And i'm more of a superlazy woman-on-top person. So the only times we have sex is when she's incredibly horny, or we're completely lusting/affectionate/cute-kitten-love thing (you get the idea, font you?) over each other for some reason. And that has been an even rarer occurrence since i got my haircut. :(

Got a solution?

How about dominating her with words? You get to lay back and shout at her to ride you? :p
or
Compromise sometimes... you do what she likes sometimes and she does what you like sometimes..

How about dominating her with words? You get to lay back and shout at her to ride you? :p
or
Compromise sometimes... you do what she likes sometimes and she does what you like sometimes..

I'm not sure how to dominate with words. :p
Help?

Regarding Point number 2 : Neither of us 2 is going have sex just for the sake of having sex. We usually have extremely passionate and intense love-making (Both of us are against calling it screwing/fucking etc, because it sounds bland and insulting :|) sessions which really can't start with "okay, let's do it your way today" :p

She likes to be taken by force, dominated and stuff and no other way. And i'm more of a superlazy woman-on-top person. So the only times we have sex is when she's incredibly horny, or we're completely lusting/affectionate/cute-kitten-love thing (you get the idea, font you?) over each other for some reason. And that has been an even rarer occurrence since i got my haircut. :(

Got a solution?

just do it

I think it's important to just do it... even if you don't "feel like it" 'cause ones you get going... You'll feel like it :p

No, that is the very issue. We start up very hot and end up getting majorly pissed off and in our respective rooms (For about 5 minutes, maybe) before cuddling up again.

I know i'm weird. :|

What do we talk about next? We've had sports, metal, sex, food, tourism and the lot... Find something new to talk about, bitches!