stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

At least you don't live in a country that has produced n'flaymz, soilwork, sonic syndiroflcopter, zonaria etc.? :D jocke just text'd me from entombed, apparently fat LG was doing wolverine blues :D

Indian Music. :|
Anything i say after will end up with you killing yourself in regret for making that post, so for the love of anus, i'd let this pass... :p

Btw, why did YOU not go for the gig again?

I would watch amon amarth for the same fact as the rest of the indians. Not because of my liking (or the lack of it) for the band.

I watched Satyricon live ffs. They suck :zipit:

uber sad news. :(

I have just been told that my ISP was not counting my data usage for the Main Diwali day for my superfast yet super data-limited connection. It's 70 minutes since the day passed by. :(

At least you've seen Maiden and Opeth, that's cool. Rest is lulz, I don't know the last two though.. assuming they're indian :)

Nope... They were support acts for maiden and megadeth respectively i think, from some other countries, i did not look up for them, but people said that they were popular and all...

And megadeth is pretty good live too. :)

What does that mean?
I have a connection which is high speed but i can only download 4GB of data per month, or my ISP will start charging me for every extra MB. 2am to 8am downloading doesn't count. The whole diwali day didn't count in my data download, as a diwlai gift to the customers. I came to know about an hour too late :(

If I made a list of ALL the bands I have ever seen you'd hate me even more.
:/

I'm not sure how to express my emotions here.