stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

my ears :( must heal with classic fat ugly metal

Last edited by a moderator:
A retarded page on this thread? That has never happened before, there is something evil afoot...

So does anyone else ever get the urge to put a towel between their buttocks, smear grape jelly on themselves and Sumo-Wrestle with people at an orgy?

Just me??

Well this is awkward.

A retarded page on this thread? That has never happened before, there is something evil afoot...

So does anyone else ever get the urge to put a towel between their buttocks, smear grape jelly on themselves and Sumo-Wrestle with people at an orgy?

Just me??

Well this is awkward.

No my urges are more in the ways of donning a chainmail, axe in hand, sailing a dragonship to English shores and burn down a cloister or five....

And when im saying stuff like that im psycho :(

Well when Viking Bodybuilder Total Satan says these things the humour is obvious and doesn't actually sound malicious, and in normal conversations it's clear he is actually a functional human being who understands how the world works.

You have a habit of saying downright fucked up things with creepy context. For example, your most recent post

if there is going to be apocalypse im making sure to kill every prgenant chick and children under 16yo in my surroundings. Its safer for everyone this way :3

This comes off as a bit fucked up. I don't like kids, I never have. To me the idea of killing children and pregnant women is repugnant. I have an absurd sense of humor and I say a lot of things with extreme sarcasm and retardation but there is a certain fine line between creepy and satirical. But I have realized you are a borderline troll so I don't really notice much. Even in the more serious conversations you say things where I am left wondering if you are trying to be funny extreme or just an idiot. :lol:

To be fair I think we all might cross that line of satirical and strange, hell the last thing I posted was completely retarded but it was also dumb enough that I'm hoping people don't actually think I want to sumo-wrestle large groups of naked people.

Well I mean I do want to sumo wrestle large groups of naked people but I don't want to smear myself in grape jelly. I'm a fan of strawberry myself.